Another Home Under Offer with Natalie...
Located in a quiet and sought after pocket of Bayswater, close to Chisholm College, Parks and transport and surrounded by quality homes, this gorgeous Federation style residence on its 400sqm (approx) Green Title block is something very special indeed.
From its pretty picket fence, cottage garden and picture perfect street appeal to its light, bright, spacious interior and abundance of period features, this home is a standout in presentation, style and substance. Perfect for singles, couples or smaller families, the current owner describes this home as "an absolute joy to live in" and says it has the perfect combination of "flowing floor plan, decent sized rooms, great outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance living".
Some of the features you'll love include the:
- Front verandah for sitting out on summer evenings and watching the sunset
- Gracious formal entry
- Beautiful federation finishes including leadlights, decorative arches and cornicing, ceiling roses and light fittings
- Three queen sized bedrooms - the main with its own ensuite and the large second bathroom/semi ensuite with separate bath and shower
- Storage! Unlike an old character home, this one is full of cupboards and built in storage, including Walk In and Built In Robes in the bedrooms, walk in linen closet and loft.
- Generously sized kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
- Light, bright open plan living/dining area with a northerly aspect and adjoining outside entertaining area.
- Cosy and intimate separate formal lounge with gas fireplace with period surround - perfect for curling up with a good book, magazine or glass of wine on cold winter nights.
- Proximity to parks and playgrounds for the kids or grandkids.
- Double lock-up garage with its own direct access to the home and airconditioning throughout.
If you're looking for a quality home with timeless appeal then this is the one for you. Inspect with confidence and make your offer today.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 400 sqm