A Character Home for All Seasons!
Sat, 18 August 2018 12:00PM-12:40PM
A Character home for All Seasons, this Family sized home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms is in a sought after location that is just a stroll from St Pauls Primary School, Mount Lawley Senior High, Edith Cowan University and both Ron Stone & Hamer Parks.
With an eclectic mix of original character rooms & features complimented with modern refinements and facilities, this character filled home provides generous family living spaces and is both comfortable & cozy on these Winter days, whilst being naturally light filled and private on a tree lined block with established gardens & pool for the Summer time.
FIRST TIME Offered for sale in nearly a Quarter of a Century!
Some of the Features & Amenities this property has to offer:
* 4 Double Sized Bedrooms
* 2 Full Bathrooms (Ensuite to Main)
* Parents "Suite" with Walk in Robe, Ensuite and Private Office/Lounge
* Formal Lounge with Library
* Separate Family Dining Room
* Modern Open Plan Kitchen
* Natural Light filled Family Living area
* Sun drenched Mezzanine Living Area
* Large Alfresco Entertaining area
* Sparkling Oversized below ground pool
* Established Private Gardens with room for kids to play
* Character Street presence with tuckpointed brickwork & return veranda
* Large 782sqm block
For Further Details about this Property please contact Agents:
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
- Type : House
- Land Size : 782 sqm
- Water Rates : $1692 year
- Council Rates : $2411 year