“Pilburra” - Elevated Elegance.
Built for the Gentry of the day, this Gracious Original Circa 1903 residence with its elevated stately street presence and manicured gardens affords a glimpse into the rich past of a bygone era of which "Pilburra" was a part of.
From the wide return veranda on which to relax and take in the City Vistas, to the gracious entry foyer that welcomes its guests, "Pilburra" will impress you as much today as it did those in times past.
With a flexible floor plan that affords either 4 double bedrooms or 3 plus an indulgent dressing room with its own ensuite, this delightful character home with its warmth and charm of yesteryear can comfortable cater for your requirements no matter what stage of life you are in.
Accommodation & Amenities include:
* Picturesque Street Façade with Return Front veranda and City Views
* Flexible floor plan that affords 4 double bedrooms
* 2 Character Bathrooms
* Large Character Formal Lounge with Ornate ceilings & fireplace
* Natural Light Filled Kitchen with Stone Benchtops & Ample Storage
* Original Character Features that include polished wooden floors, ornate fireplaces, decorative ceilings
* Massive 3+ car Auto Garage with storage and workshop
* Below Ground Solar Heated Pool
* Entertaining Rotunda with Built in Gas BBQ
* Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Electronic Gates & Security System
* Off Street, Secure Parking for up to 6-8 cars (or Boat!)
* Convenient Access to Train & CBD, Airport
* 5 minute stroll from Mount Lawley Social Precinct.
* Full 873sqm Elevated block with City Views
* And much much more!
For Further Details or to Arrange your Private Inspection please contact Agents:
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Council Rates: $2,280pa
Water Rates: $1,555pa
Land Area: 873sqm
Zoning: R12.5 HPA (City of Stirling - Heritage Protection Area)
- Type : House
- Land Size : 873 sqm
- Water Rates : $1555 year
- Council Rates : $2280 year