Delightful & Private 2Bed Apartment Amongst the Trees!
Sat, 4 July 2020 11:30AM-12:00PM
This Spacious First Floor Apartment is located within the sought after and tightly held "Grosvenor Mews" and boasts oversized light filled open plan living and dining areas, a practical sized kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, (with built in robes to the main bedroom), bathroom and separate laundry plus a private front entrance balcony hidden amongst the tree tops that provides a welcoming entrance to your new home!
You will know you have found something special the moment you walk inside and with the "Grand Trio" of the Mount Lawley, Highgate and North Perth Café Precincts all within a short stroll, not to mention the Serenity and Tranquillity of Hyde Park just moments away, life has never been simpler!
Features & Amenities include:
- Two bedrooms both (main with built in robes)
- Spacious living room and dining room, filled with natural light
- Front private balcony
- Separate bathroom & laundry
- Large split system A/C in the main living area
- 1 undercover parking bay
- Small and well spaced out Strata group so as to afford that sense of privacy
- 200m from Hyde Park
- 5min Bus Trip to the CBD (or casual 15min walk)
- Trio of Café Scenes within 5mins walk
All of which makes 10@555 William Street Mount Lawley the Ideal Low Maintenance First Home, Investment or Downsizing Opportunity.
**please note that this property is currently subject to a Periodic Lease at a weekly rent of $310per week.
Internal Living Area - 68sqm Approx
Balcony Area - 9sqm Approx
Carbay Area - 8sqm
Total Lot Size 85sqm
Council Rates: $1,444pa approx
Water Rates: $718pa approx
Strata Rates $tbaqtr
For Further Details or to arrange your private inspection, please contact Agents:
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
- Type : Apartment
- Land Size : 85 sqm
- Water Rates : $718 year
- Council Rates : $1444 year