Owners Relocating - Nows Your Time to Move!
Sat, 24 October 2020 12:00PM-12:40PM
Graceful Mount Lawley Gem that personifies Character with its tuck pointed brickwork, ornate ceilings, picture perfect wide return veranda, original polished floorboards and leadlight charm throughout.
This stunning residence provides expansive combination of character filled formal and informal living areas so as to afford over 490sqm of indoor & living space that will comfortably cater for even the largest of families!!
Four Oversized Double Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Powder Rooms and a Bespoke Man Cave/Wine Cellar - Entertainment Room, offer private spaces for the family to both work and play, with the double garage also including a workshop space and access to a Teenagers Retreat, Loft, Attic Rumpus room.
The manicured rose garden and paved driveway welcomes you into the property leading to the delightful enclosed terraced garden.
Accommodation & Amenities include:
* 4 Oversized Double Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms + 2 Powder Rooms
* Expansive Open Plan, Natural Light filled Family Living Areas
* Stunning Chefs Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Quality Appliances & Walk in Pantry
* Bespoke Wine Cellar/Man Cave for those times of peaceful relaxation!
* Picturesque Front Gardens & Return Veranda
* Rear Entertaining Alfresco Deck with Built in BBQ
* Auto Double Garaging facilities
* Over 490sqm of Indoor & Outdoor Built Living space
* Landscaped & Elevated 991sqm block overlooking Mount Lawley Bowling Club
* And Much Much More!!
This complete family home is walking distance to Beaufort Street amenities, Perth College and local transport as well as having plenty of off street parking for the Growing Family. History and elegance converge to create this unique Mount Lawley home for the discerning buyer.
Priced to Sell by Genuine Seller looking to relocate from this Classic Home!
For Further Details or to Arrange your Private Inspection please contact Agents:
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
- Type : House
- Land Size : 991 sqm
- Water Rates : $1707 year
- Council Rates : $2341 year