BE A PART OF THE ICONIC ‘KURRAJONGS’
Welcome to the 'Kurrajongs'! This landmark building is situated in not only the heart of Mount Lawley but one of the most prestigious pockets of Mount Lawley. Immaculately maintained gardens, secure parking and walking distance to many local amenities should leave nothing to be desired. On offer is a generously sized, two bedroom apartment that is a MUST SEE for astute investors or buyers looking to reside.
Apartment Features include:
• Spacious 83sqm 2 bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor
• Large renovated kitchen, featuring ample cabinetry, glass splash-back and dishwasher
• Open plan living and dining room perfect for entertaining
• Light and bright master bedroom with full height double sliding built-in robe
• Well sized second bedroom with double sliding built in robe
• Renovated main bathroom with separate shower and laundry zone
• Separate WC
• City views from the master bedroom, living room and balcony
• Split system air-conditioning to living/dining area
• Tiled private balcony overlooking the city skyline and mature landscaped gardens
• Internal storage
• Single allocated garage with secure garage door
• Secure building entrance with fob entry, CCTV and intercom system
• Well maintained gardens and grounds
• Additional off street/visitor parking
Close Proximity To:
• Perth CBD
• Beaufort Street - Astor Theatre, Cafes, Bars, Restaurants
• Mount Lawley Bowling Club, Tennis Courts and a park with playground
• Public Transport
Council Rates: $1,368.92 p.a.
Water Rates: $993.12 p.a.
Strata Rates: $1,405 per qtr (includes $508.74 reserve fund contribution per qtr)
For inspection arrangements or more information contact agents Steve Plummer 0400 276 605 or Jayson Watson 0430 103 434 today!
- Type : Apartment
- Land Size : 104 sqm
- Water Rates : $993.12 year
- Council Rates : $1368.92 year
- Strata Rates : $1405.44 quarter