WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY - PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD
ALL OFFERS OVER $855,000 WILL BE PRESENTED WITH A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
DUPLEX BLOCK (STCA) AT THIS PRICE - THIS WILL BE SOLD!!
YOU CAN ALMOST SMELL THE COFFEE!!
Not often does an original duplex potential (STCA) 5 bedroom character home with the Beaufort Street strip at one end and the renowned Hyde Park at the other, be offered to the market. Zoned R50 this property perfectly located in the beautiful and sought after Mary Street offers many options for the astute buyer. Examples of these include:
• Renovate the original character home and take advantage of the large landscaped gardens
• Rent the 5 bedroom home whilst you plan your new home and are ready to build/develop
• Demolish the existing house, sub-divide and build two homes (STCA)
• 407sqm lot, Zoned R50
• A flexible floor plan allowing for many uses for the 5 rooms
• Character features including high ceilings, ceiling roses and timber flooring
• New roof and verandah sheeting
• Renovated kitchen and spacious bathroom
• Split system air-conditioning to kitchen area
• Large covered and decked alfresco leading to the enormous landscaped rear lawn and gardens
This is a must see property for all buyers looking to purchase in the Mount Lawley / Highgate area.
Council Rates - $1,580.95 pa
Water Rates - $1,218.86 pa
For more information or inspection arrangements contact agents Steve 0400 276 605 or Jayson 0430 103 434.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 407 sqm
- Water Rates : $1218.86 year
- Council Rates : $1580.95 year