UNRIVALED PANORAMIC CITY & RIVER VIEWS!
Sat, 25 May 2019 12:00PM-12:45PM
This grand multi-level character home offers beautiful period features and well-proportioned family accommodation with a dual master bedroom option. Situated on one of the most elevated points in Maylands the home captures some of the most outstanding City and River views to be had from the area!
• 246sqm Internal living / 350sqm Overall living
• Panoramic City, Optus Stadium and River views
• 3m High ceilings with ornate cornices and art deco features
• Jarrah timber flooring, architraves, skirting boards, picture rails, & window/door frames
• Leadlight windows and doors
• Formal lounge/living room with decorative fireplace and access to kitchen/dining area
• Kitchen and dining leading to large covered alfresco
• Ground floor guest/second master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• Huge upstairs multi-purpose living room with built in bar (water/power/fridge)
• Upstairs master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• Upstairs balcony taking in breathtaking views
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Double garage
• 474sqm lot
• (1.2km) Maylands railway station providing easy access to the City centre and beyond
• (1.1km) Eighth Avenue cafe strip and local shops
• Shared bicycle/pedestrian path linking Maylands with neighbouring suburbs via the shoreline of the Swan River.
• (2.0km) Maylands peninsular Golf Course
• (900m) walk to the Maylands Yacht Club and banks of the Swan River
• (6.0km) Perth CBD
• (4.6km) walk to Optus Stadium
• (900m) Maylands Primary School
For more information or inspection arrangements contact agents Jayson 0430 103 434 or Steve 0400 276 605.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 474 sqm
- Water Rates : $1263.44 year
- Council Rates : $2179.79 year