Designer Build In a Premiere Location!
This beautifully executed 2014 built double storey Webb&Brown-Neaves home effortlessly combines modern style with a high level of finish and even boasts some 'optional extras'. The home stands proud with a strong street presence and takes full advantage of its elevated nature. Located in one of Maylands most sought after locations the position features Bardon Park across the street, Swan River access nearby and pleasing views from various vantage points of the river and CBD.
• 506sqm lot
• 412sqm total living
• Accommodation - 3 bedrooms 1 study 1 activity/gym 2 living areas 2 bathrooms 1 powder room
• Massive 46sqm enclosed terrace blending indoor outdoor living with bi fold windows, bar, BBQ & feature gas fireplace
• Kitchen with European appliances, stone bench tops and generous walk in pantry
• Master bedroom with en suite, multiple robes inc walk in/walk through PLUS access to the terrace
• Timber flooring
• Feature Wainscott wall panelling & timber shutters to living, dining area & study
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Smart wiring / Sonos sound system
• Triple garage/workshop with through access
• Shared bicycle/pedestrian path linking Maylands with neighbouring suburbs via the shoreline of the Swan River.
• (1.2km) Maylands railway station providing easy access to the City centre and beyond
• (1.1km) Eighth Avenue cafe strip and local shops
• (150m) Walk to the Maylands Yacht Club and banks of the Swan River
• (50m) Bardon Park on your doorstep
• (2.2km) Maylands peninsular Golf Course
• (5.5km) Perth CBD
• (3.6km) Walk to Optus Stadium
• (800m) Maylands Primary School
• 5% deposit at fall of the hammer
• 30/45 day settlement options (at discretion of the buyer)
For more information or inspection times contact agents Jayson 0430 103 434 or Steve 0400 276 605.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 506 sqm