GRAND FAMILY HOME ON 1166sqm LOT!
Sat, 23 March 2019 1:00PM-1:40PM
Circa 1915 this beautiful and versatile federation family home set on a massive 1,166sqm block will have the family talking. Ideally located in the Mount Lawley Primary and High School intake zones, walking distance to Perth College and close proximity to Beaufort street cafe strip. Public transport is convenient as Mount Lawley train station is 150m away meaning a short trip into the city.
• 4 double bedrooms, 2 with ornate fireplaces
• The main bedroom is a separate, self-contained parents retreat/ granny flat/ guest wing with its own entry, kitchenette, en-suite and lounge area.
• Outdoor, air conditioned studio or teenagers retreat with its own WC
• Fully renovated light and bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and walk in pantry
• Formal dining and lounge rooms with open fireplaces
• Large family lounge overlooking the rear garden
• Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Central hallway with lead light entry
• Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout
• Triple car garage with remote door
• Wrap around front veranda with fabulous outdoor undercover entertaining area
• Outdoor pergola for family outdoor dining overlooking the rear garden and tranquil water feature
• Loads of original features, including high ceilings, ornate cornices, lead light and stained glass windows
• Renovated laundry
• Bore reticulated ornamental gardens with mature trees, established vegetable tanks and assorted fruit trees
This amazing block has room for kids to run around, grow your own food (there's even room for a chook pen) or just potter in your beautiful garden - all in the heart of Mount Lawley
Owners retiring and downsizing - priced to sell.
Contact Jayson 0430 103 434 or Steve 0400 276 605 for more information or inspection arrangements.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1166 sqm