OWNERS MOVING EAST - GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Sat, 23 February 2019 12:30PM-1:30PM
Lovers of Elegance are invited to experience the magic and splendour of this elegantly and fastidiously renovated character home. With a "no expense spared" approach this residence provides oversized and sumptuous levels of accommodation and amenities so as to comfortably cater for even the largest of families whilst retaining all the character and charm of Mount Lawley's rich history.
The Generous size rooms provide an eclectic meld of traditional formal rooms with comfortable casual family living areas spread over two levels.
Accommodation and Amenities include:
- 6 Double Sized Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Formal Lounge
- Huge Open Plan Family Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- All weather Alfresco Entertaining with Outdoor kitchen facilities
- Stunning Decorative Ceilings & Ornate Fireplaces
- Polished Jarrah Wooden flooring throughout
- Below Ground Pool with serene setting
- Picturesque Manicured Garden
- Secure Double Garaging Facilities with Loft Storage
Located just minutes from CBD and with the Beaufort Street Social Precinct, Perth College and Mount Lawley Primary and High Schools all in close proximity, this residence affords you and your family a lifestyle changing opportunity to enjoy the very best of what Mount Lawley has to offer!
Don't miss this VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY!
Council Rates: $2,890pa
Water Rates: $1,752pa
Main Residence: 346sqm approx
Lot Size: 719sqm
For Further Details or to arrange your private inspection please contact Agents:
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
- Type : House
- Land Size : 719 sqm
- Water Rates : $1752 year
- Council Rates : $2890 year