Funky, Fresh and Fabulous!!
Conveniently located just 300m from the Beaufort Street Precinct, this unfurnished architecturally remodelled residence stylishly flaunts its clean lines, opulent finishes and professional functionality. A memorable feature entrance leads to the exciting entertainers ground floor which includes the living room, separate dining and open eat-in chef's kitchen with its stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances all of which meld seamlessly with the alfresco and low maintenance gardens.
The upper floor is pure accommodation with the 2nd double bedroom, dedicated study and the luxurious oversized master suite which features a large walk in robe and en-suite.
This stylish home has been refurbished with impeccable attention to detail and must be seen to be appreciated.
- Master suite features walk in robe, ensuite with relaxing corner bath and separate shower
- Air conditioning
- Additional 2nd bedroom is generously sized with built in robes
- Dedicated study with built in desk & storage
- Two well appointed bathrooms plus ground floor powder room
- Chefs kitchen with stone benches and splash back and loads of storage
- Huge Garage with room for 3 cars (or 2 plus workshop)
- Alarm system
- Private and Secure Gardens
- 300m from Beaufort Street
- 500m from Mount Lawley Train Station
Move in cost:
Bond - (4 weeks rent)
Two weeks rent in advance
Total - equivalent to 6 weeks rent
To view please call Cath on 9272 0522 or email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Irving and Keenan Real Estate does not accept online applications through 1Form.
Properties MUST be viewed and an application form collected from the viewing