Without Peer - Mount Lawley Heritage and History
Character personified with tuck pointed brickwork, ornate ceilings, picture perfect wide return veranda, original polished floorboards and leadlight charm throughout. This stunning residence provides expansive combination of character filled formal and informal living areas so as to afford over 550sqm of indoor & living space that will comfortably cater for even the largest of families!!
Five large bedrooms and a separate study offer private spaces for the family to both work and play, with the double garage also including a workshop space with an additional ‘studio' or workroom option plus wine cellar.
The manicured rose garden and cobblestone driveway welcomes you into the property leading to the delightful enclosed terraced rear garden complete with gas-heated pool with waterfall and BBQ pavilion.
Accommodation & Amenities include:
* 5 Double Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* Stunning Formal Lounge, Dining and Sitting Rooms
* Huge Natural Light filled Family Living room with City vistas
* Lower Level accommodation to suite Home Office / Study / Gym with Wine Cellar
* Picturesque Front Gardens & Return Veranda
* Rear Entertaining Deck & Veranda with City Views
* Under-croft Double Garage
* Landscaped Rear Gardens with Pool & Alfresco Area
* Over 550sqm of Indoor & Outdoor Built Living space
* Landscaped & Elevated 860sqm block
* And Much Much More!!
This complete family home is walking distance to Beaufort street amenities, Perth College and local transport. History and elegance converge to create this unique Mount Lawley home for the discerning buyer.
Genuine Seller is downsizing and has priced to sell !
For Further Details or to Arrange your Private Inspection please contact Agents:
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
- Type : House
- Land Size : 860 sqm
- Water Rates : $1902 year
- Council Rates : $3340 year