Unrivaled Quality – A Point Of Difference!
Situated directly across from Forrest Park vistas such as this are often highly sought after yet rarely found. This completely renovated home has aced the transformation from old to new while keeping authentic character charm in the absolute forefront of the execution.
With no expense spared the home flaunts high quality finishes, period details and generous living areas that soak in sunlight with the Northern aspect. Professional buyers, young families or down-sizer looking for a ‘lock-and-leave' or ‘low maintenance property' while still offering modern living in a location that has plenty to offer?...Stop searching....THIS IS IT!!
Offers by 1st October 2019. (The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the advertised end date of the campaign).
• 265sqm block
• 300m from Beaufort Street
• 2.5km from CBD
• Secure double garage with electric door
• 3.5m ceilings
• 60sqm silver travertine alfresco
• French doors from the living/dining open onto an outdoor oasis with picturesque views of the park
• Black waxed Jarrah floorboards
• Original back-to-back fireplaces provide a feature centre point
• Three original fireplaces in total
• Fully ducted reverse cycle smart Wi-Fi air-conditioning
• Custom kitchen, Pietra grey marble and stone bench tops, brand new appliances including a double Smeg oven/microwave and cooktop, wine fridge and Miele integrated dishwasher
• Large master bedroom flowing to Carrera marble en-suite featuring standalone bath
• Carrera marble second bathroom with separate powder room and laundry
• Tasmanian oak lined canape
• Fully landscaped and reticulated garden (including verges)
• New skirtings, architraves and solid timber doors
• New plumbing, electrics and LED downlights
• New gutters and downpipes
• Key card entry/code, intercom access, fully fenced and secure
For more information or to schedule a private inspection please contact - Jayson Watson 0430 103 434 or Steve Plummer 0400 276 605