Quintessential Family Home in Premier First Avenue Location
This exceptional family home is everything you have been looking for plus more!
Past & Present have been harmoniously combined to create this sublime family home that exhibits a seamless fusion of 1930's warmth and character with modern day practicality and function-ability so as to superbly cater for today's family's requirements.
With a huge level of family orientated accommodation that caters for even the largest of families, this home has the flexibility to provide 4, 5 or even 6 generous sized Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms plus powder room (and a Study if you don't need the 6 bedrooms!), all of which ensures that it has that perfect mix of large family friendly/entertaining areas as well those tranquil escapes for those quieter times.
Accommodation & amenities include:
* Flexibility of up to 6 Double Bedrooms (or 4 plus a comfortable Home Office?)
* 2 Full Bathrooms
* Guest Powder Room
* Open Plan Family Living with Stunning Entertainers Kitchen
* Separate Formal Lounge
* Kids Upstairs retreat with Beds 3 & 4, Full Bathroom and Kids Lounge
* Polished timber Floors & Ornate Ceilings Throughout
* Double Carport
* Solar Heated Pool
* Alfresco Deck plus Covered Entertaining Area
* 880sqm Block Zoned R30 (sub divisible subject to WAPC/Local Authority Approval)
* Lock up Garage facilities for 3rd Car off Rear Right of Way.
* Plus Much Much More!!
With a prime "West of Beaufort Street" address, your new home has the ultimate convenience of being just a short stroll from everything that your family will require including Perth College, Mt Lawley Senior & Primary schools, the Beaufort Street Cafe Precinct and local Parks & recreational facilities, all of which combine to make this the Perfect Family home.
For Further Details or to Arrange your Private Inspection please contact Agents:
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Council Rates: $2,930pa
Water Rates: $1,524pa
Land Area: 880sqm
Zoning: R30 HPA
- Type : House
- Land Size : 880 sqm
- Water Rates : $1524 year
- Council Rates : $2930 year