A GRAND FAMILY RESIDENCE!
Sat, 27 October 2018 1:00PM-1:45PM
A stately circa 1930's Californian bungalow offering grand proportions and unmistakable character features. Situated on the border of Mount Lawley the location is notably advantageous in many aspects.
- 541sqm corner block zoned R-40 with garage access off Grosvenor Road
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Magnificent period features throughout including jarrah floorboards, feature ceilings,
panelled internal doors and lead-light windows and doors.
- Formal lounge and dining room flowing through to a large front veranda
- Huge kitchen, informal meals and living/entertainment area overlooking the outdoors
- Kitchen includes 900mm appliances, granite and timber bench-tops and feature cabinetry
- Master suite located on the upper floor includes city views through the lead-light windows
- Large minor bedrooms located on the ground floor
- 2 well appointed bathrooms, separate ground floor WC and separate laundry
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor area with limestone paving
- Double lock up garage including a separate storage room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
2.5km to Perth CBD
1.1km to Mount Lawley cafe strip
1.1km to North Petrh cafe strip
0.5km to Hyde Park
Council Rates - $2,554 p.a.
Water Rates - $1,476 p.a.
Block Size - 541 sqm
Zoning - R-40
Contact agents Steve 0400 276 605 or Jayson 0430 103 434 to further discuss this excellent buying opportunity.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 541 sqm
- Water Rates : $1475 year
- Council Rates : $2554 year