4 125 Richmond Street LEEDERVILLE WA
Offers in the $600,000's
STREET FRONT / NORTH FACING / GROUND FLOOR & SUPER CONVENIENT!!
Apartment - LEEDERVILLE WA
A life of convenience awaits, they don’t come much better than this! Soak up the sun with this street front, North facing apartment that features an expansive 40 sqm courtyard, sleek internal living and parking at your doorstep. Take advantage of Leederville or Mount Hawthorn’s vibrancy with a stroll to nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and amenity shopping. Situated at the end of Richmond the no through road ensures minimal pass by traffic.
• Street front orientation
• Large leafy green North facing 40sqm courtyard with gated street access
• Secure and undercover parking at your doorstep
• Well maintained group with electronic gated entry and rooftop terrace
• 81sqm Internal living (138sqm overall inc courtyard, car bay & store)
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living flowing to the courtyard
• Well appointed kitchen with island bench, stone tops, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
• Primary bedroom with northern aspect window, dual walk through wardrobe and en-suite
• Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe
• Second bathroom
• 2 x Dakin split system A/C to primary bedroom and living room
• Storeroom adjacent to the front door
** Currently tenanted with flexible terms going forward.
• Oxford Street Café and Restaurant precinct
• Richmond Reserve 200m
• Local traffic mostly as Richmond Street comes to an end
• Public Transport (Leederville Train station access at the end of the street)
Council Rates: $1,753.50 per annum
Water Rates: $1,295.46 per annum
Strata Fees: $849.75 per quarter ($808.50 admin & $41.25 reserve) * Strata fees include water usage
For more information and upcoming inspection arrangements contact agents Jayson Watson 0430 103 434 or Steve Plummer 0400 276 605 today!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet