Mount Lawley Terrace Living
Sun, 20 January 2019 11:00AM-11:40AM
"The Abory" - Trendy, Spacious, Convenient and Fresh! All the hallmarks of a highly desirable property that thrives on the pulse of Mount Lawleys Social Precinct.
If you want a carefree home that is perfectly suited for the young professionals and is located a mere few minutes walk from the Delectable Delights of the Renowned Cafes & Restaurants that Beaufort Street has to offer then this Fashionable Street Frontage End Townhouse that boasts a huge 121sqm of Internal Living space, is for you!
Having just undergone an extensive refurbishment, this Terrace home with its Character Facade boasts Accommodation & Amenities that include:
* 3 Double Bedrooms, (the Main with Walk-in-Robe),
* 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms have Built in Robes and open onto the Front Balcony,
* Brand New Kitchen with Stone benchtops and stylish appliances,
* Bright & Spacious Living Areas all with new wood grained "floating" flooring,
* Large Bathroom/Semi Ensuite, with "His & Hers" vanities and shower/bath,
* Convenience of a second powder room downstairs,
* Dual front and rear large Practical & Private Entertaining Courtyards that form an extension of the living areas for those larger social functions,
* 2 Allocated carbays, one with direct access to your front courtyard and the 2nd undercover at the rear of the complex.
All of which makes this without doubt one of the best low maintenance living opportunities around that can boast of being able to comfortably cater for every aspect of a modern day, hectic lifestyle.
A Rare opportunity to enjoy the finer side of a Mount Lawley Lifestyle without the hassles of a high maintenance property. Viewings will Impress!
Council Rates: $1,626pa
Water Rates: $1,264pa
Strata Rates: $880qtr
Internal Living Area 121sqm
"Exclusive Use" Front & Rear Courtyards approx. 113sqm
Further Details and Inspections Please Contact Agents:
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
- Type : Townhouse
- Water Rates : $1264 year
- Council Rates : $1626 year
- Strata Rates : $880 quarter